FO1002501 Ford 429/460 to Modular Transmission
* USES V8 STYLE 5.0L/5.4L 6R80 *
NO GRINDING OF ANY KIND ON STARTER, ENGINE BLOCK, OR TRANSMISSION CASE
- Can also be used on the 351M and 400 engines
- Will also work with 4R70W, 4R75W, 10R80, 5R110, 4R100, 6R140 (w/V8 gas case)
- Works with 6R80 transmission from a Modular V8 such as a 5.0 and 5.4 liter and be from a 2011 or newer vehicle for an aftermarket controller to work. The V6 transmissions will not work.
- Utilizes an American built Powermaster 9505 high torque starter (included with kit)
- Uses the stock Ford C6 flexplate specific to your engine
- Designed to work with the 4 stud converter found in most V8 style 6R80 transmissions. The 6 stud converter will not work.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum (both adapter plate and converter spacer) At our shop in Wisconsin.
- Starter can be replaced without removing the transmission and the kit doesn't require any cutting or grinding of ANY component. Bolts on easily with minimal tools
Are you using a transmission that needs a shift computer? We offer package deals that include US Shift stand-alone controllers. If have a 6R80 we recommend the Quick 6 stand-alone. You will save $125.00 on your Speed Gems adaptor kit when bundled together.
If you're planning on a modern Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75 or Ford E4OD and 4R100 transmission with this kit? By adding a US Shift Quick 4 stand-alone transmission controller you will save $100 dollars off of the cost of your Speed Gems adapter kit.
We have additional options from US Shift. Please give us a call or email us if you're not seeing what you need!
(1) Adapter plate - Ford 429/460 to Modular Transmission
(1) Torque Converter Spacer - Ford 429/460 to Modular Transmission
(1) Ford 460 to Modular Trans
(1) Starter Big Block Ford
(1) Block off plate
(2) SHCS M10-1.5 x 65
(1) SHCS M10-1.5 x 70
(7) SHCS M10-1.5 x 75
(1) SHCS M8-1.25 x 10
(1) HCS 3/8-16 x 1 1/2
(1) HCS 3/8-16 x 1 1/4
(2) Flat Washer 3/8
(2) SHCS 7/16-14 x 1 1/4
(4) SHCS 7/16-14 x 2 1/4
(4) M10-1 Flange Nut
(4) Flexplate bolts
(3) HCS 1/4-20 x 1/2
(3) Flat washer 1/4
(3) Lock Washer 1/4
*Matching our adapter kits with your engine can be tricky. If you are unsure of which kit to purchase for your engine, please call customer service at (763) 767-4480. Speed Gems is not responsible for return shipping costs of mismatched kits.